- New York Law Journal story about Carolyn Kubitschek, who is representing the family in this case (and also is NCCPR's volunteer Vice President).
- NEW: An excellent analysis in the Portland Oregonian of how Oregon, and every other state, should respond to the Supreme Court decision.
- Associated Press story.
- Op ed column in USA Today by Chris Gottlieb, co-director of the New York University School of Law Family Defense Clinic
- Op ed column in The Columbus Dispatch by Prof. Mark Brown of Capital University Law School.
- Washington Post editorial (link goes to a .pdf of the page, scroll down to see editorial.)
- Washington Post story
- Editorial in the Las Vegas Review Journal
- A good analysis from the education writer for the Minot, ND Daily News
- Commentary from Sheree Moratto of the Family Defense Center in The Huffington Post.
- Another good analysis from the social justice blog, WitnessLA.
- From Oregon: An excellent editorial in the Albany Democrat Herald
- A summary of the oral arguments from Youth Today.
- Analysis of the legal issues from Fox News.
IN THE NEWS
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)